What are the ingredients that make a fast-growth company?(Virtual)
Tuesday 27th September 10:00 am
We’ve teamed up with Oracle to host a panel debate that will look at the ingredients that make a fast-growth business.
To conclude September Growth Month, Business Leader is collaborating with Oracle to host a panel debate that will look at the ingredients that make a fast-growth business.
Under the microscope will be:
- Creating culture, recruitment, and retention
- Taking advantage of market opportunities
- How to deal with challenges
- How to raise funds effectively
- The role of marketing and effective technology
- Dominic Ponniah: Founder and CEO, Cleanology
- Jonathan Lister Parsons: CTO, PensionBee
- Merilee Karr: CEO, UnderTheDoormat
- Tom Callow: Head of External Affairs, myenerg
- Roni Savage: Founder, Jomas Associates
More panel members will be added in the coming weeks.
You can send in questions to the panel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book your online space click HERE