Tech Breakfast: Looking Ahead to the Election
Thursday, 29th February 2024, 8.30-10.30am
“The only thing that’s certain in an election year is uncertainty.”
The promises, the tax cuts, the ill-advised photo calls: yes, it’s looking very likely that we’ll be going to the polls again very soon. But while the outcome of an election is never certain, we know you might be worrying about what it’s going to mean for your tech business.
- Chloe Smith MP, former Secretary of State for Science, Innovation and Technology
- Jane McIntosh, global director public affairs, Trustpilot
- Drew Smith, head of government affairs for UK & Ireland, Zoom
- Alice Campbell, head of public affairs, Tech UK
- Natasha Thomas, VP of public affairs, Sage
Join us for breakfast at Home Grown on February 29, where we’ll help you figure out what your business needs to do this election year and answer your most urgent questions.
- Are we likely to see more tech policy changes before the country votes?
- What should a business like yours know and do before and right after the general election?
- How can you prepare for any outcome?
09:00 – 10:00 Panel discussion with audience Q&A
10:00 – 10:30 Networking
Please also let us know if you’d like to ask a question to one of our speakers in advance. Just drop us a line at email@example.com.
Definition is the UK’s leading brand alignment company. We define and align brilliant brands. Our experts define what you stand for, and bring that to life in everything you say and do.
Please head to the members’ portal to RSVP now. Members are allowed to bring one guest.