Sustainability Roundtable: Tackling the Climate Change Challenge through Corporate Strategy – SOLD OUT
8-10am, Thursday 9th February 2023
In the next normal sustainability strategy will play, and should be now, play a large party in your organisational master plan.
The sustainability spotlight is now laser focused on businesses as the world wakes up to the requirement to reduce carbon emissions and tackle climate change.
In partnership with Business Leader this event will bring together leaders from various sectors to discuss what action they are taking when it comes to becoming more sustainable. We will look at what the future will look like for businesses, when it comes to how their carbon output is measured.
Join the discussion for the opportunity to be featured as part of the Business Leader feature formed from the results.
What are the topics that will be covered?
- What is your Net Zero strategy?
- How are rising energy prices impacting your business?
- How do you feel your business and sector will look in the future regarding sustainability?
- Do you feel businesses and your sector is committed enough to sustainability?
- What role will the future generation of employees play in driving change?
- What practical things can businesses do to be more sustainable?
- Is it fair to ask smaller firms to spend money on being more sustainable, considering the cost pressures they are under?
- What government legislation can we expect around net zero and how will it impact businesses?
- What is the business case for being more sustainable?
- What does the room think about the effectiveness of Cop 27?
Spaces are limited at the roundtable discussion. Spaces are complimentary to include breakfast and are more suited to individuals with a clear sustainability strategy for their business to join.
Please register your interest my emailing email@example.com and we will confirm your space. Please note that registering DOES NOT immediately secure you a space.
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL