Preparing for tomorrow’s world – how is the funding landscape changing for consumer brands?
Thursday 16th June 10:00 am
This exclusive debate sees Business Leader partner with alternative finance provider Growth Lending to discuss the key challenges affecting consumer brands as they navigate the funding landscape. Gain key insights from both equity and debt providers, plus leading consumer brands.
Here are some of the key subjects that we will be discussing:
- How is the funding ecosystem changing for emerging UK brands?
- Relationship between raising debt and equity – and key cost differentials
- Biggest lessons learned/mistakes made in raising equity
- Barriers to raising debt as an early stage brand
- What are the key things investors/VCs look for in early stage companies?
- Is access to equity investment becoming easier for early stage brands?
- Is there a geographic problem in the UK with regards to access to funding for brands not based in the south-east?
- Scaling strategy – B2B, B2C or a combination of both?
- What are the new types of funding available to UK SMEs?
- Supply chains and lasting impact of HGV driver issues, Brexit, and pandemic
- Julian Hornby: Principal, Growth Lending
- Tom March: Founder and Managing Partner, Redrice Ventures
- Dominika Minarovic: Co-Founder, BYBI Beauty
- Alex Wright: Founder, Dash Water
Open to members and non members – Click HERE to book your space.