Modern Woman Property & Construction event
Wednesday 4th May, 3pm-9pm
Step into construction week with our show-stopping industry event as we host an array of informative and captivating panel discussions to educate, motivate and inspire like-minded professionals as we bring to light the challenges, opportunities, and trending topics of the Property & Construction Industry, both present and future.
We’ll also be hosting a delicious supper club providing valuable networking opportunities to create meaningful relationships to grow personally and professionally.
We’re proud to announce Sandi Rhys Jones OBE – Vice President of The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), will be in conversation with our founder Rosie Coxshaw on the evening of our supper club at our Property & Construction event.
Speakers panels will be discussing:
- PropTech, Blockchain & AI
- Prperty Investing & Tax
- Design & MMC
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- ESG Considerations
- Flexi Working
- And more…
Speakers confirmed for this event:
Sandi Rhys Jones OBE – Vice President at The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
Ami Kotecha, Bsc.Econ. LSE, M.Phil. Cantab, FRSA – Co-Founder and Head of Technology & Venture Investments, Amro Partners
Sapphire Gray– Founder & CEO Savvy Women Group
Lanre Gbolade – Co-Founder at Gbolade Design Studio
Teresa Lee – Vice President at Round Hill Ventures
Erica Carras, IMaPS, AIIRSM, MCCPS – Risk Management and Compliance Consultant
Who will I meet?
This event is perfectly suited to those that are mid-career to senior level professionals including business owners or those in C-Suite and managerial positions. Whilst the content for this event is property & construction focused, individuals from other industries are welcome to join. We also welcome all genders to join our events to support our initiative in empowering women in the workplace.
Agenda for the event:
– 3pm-3:30pm: Networking, teas, coffees and light refreshments
– 3:30pm-6pm: Panel Discussions as follows:
- 3:30pm-4:15pm: Panel 1: Prop Tech & MMC – Future tech, blockchain, AI, seizing opps through tech
- 4:25-5:10pm: Panel 2: Championing ED&I at work – Gender pay-gap, flexi working, return to work, neurodiversity & using your voice in a male dominated industry
- 5:15-6:00pm Panel 3: The future of Real Estate & Construction industries – ESG considerations, finance and tax breaks & creating modern communities
– 6pm-9pm: Supper Club, Guest Speaker & Networking as follows:
- 6pm-6:45pm: Evening guests arrive, networking & drink on arrival
- 6:45pm-7:30pm: Sumptuous 2-course sit-down meal
- 7:30-9:00pm- Further networking, drinks and close
To book your ticket please click the link Here.