Modern Woman Presents: The Property and Construction Event
Thursday 22nd September, 9:30 am
Coming back with a bang after the summer, we’re warming up September with this show-stopping industry event as we host an array of informative and captivating panel discussions around some of the hot topics of property and construction.
We’ll also be hosting a delightful lunch with valuable networking opportunities to meet like-minded professionals and create relationships to grow personally and professionally.
Agenda for the event:
– 9:30am-10am: Guests arrive / networking
– 10am-12:45pm: Panel Discussions as follows:
- 10am-10:45am: Panel 1: Residential outlook – Are we heading for a dip?, What the market is looking like for 22/23, Energy and sustainable living
- 11am-11:45am: Panel 2: Diversity & Inclusion – Menopause, parenting & childcare, how to find the ideal coach or mentor
- 12pm-12:45pm Panel 3: The Future of property & construction – Construction in the Middle East & Saudi Arabia, Opportunities for 2030, Prop tech – BIM/AI/VR
– 1pm-3:30pm Lunch, Guest Speaker & Networking as follows:
- 1pm-1:30pm: Lunch guests arrive, networking & drink on arrival
- 1:30pm-3:30pm: Sumptuous buffet style lunch alongside networking
Speakers confirmed for this event:
Faisal Durrani – Partner and Head of Middle East Research at Knight Frank
Lesley Roberts – President at UKAA
Julia Skeete – Senior Associate Principal at Skidmore Owings & Merrill
Patrick Bullick – Owner and Managing director at Stanley Property London
Rachel Birchmore – Leadership coach specialising in the built environment and founder of AreBe
Who will I meet?
This event is perfectly suited to those that are mid-career to senior level professionals including business owners or those in C-Suite and managerial positions.
Whilst the content for this event is property & construction focused, individuals from other industries are welcome to join.
We also welcome all genders to join our events to support our initiative in empowering women in the workplace.
Full day pass: £85 (includes access to the event from 9:30am-3:30pm including all panel discussions, teas, coffees and light refreshments and lunch meal and drink on arrival)
Half day pass: £48 (Entrance from 9:30am-12:45pm including all panel discussions, teas, coffees & light refreshments)
Lunch only: £59.95 per person (Entrance from 1pm-3:30pm including a delicious lunch meal and drink on arrival)
To book your tickets use the link below: