Crypto Policy Symposium 2022
Tuesday 6th September 5:15pm
Promoting critical review on the cryptocurrency space
Crypto Policy Symposium is a conference to encourage critical discourse and multidisciplinary collaboration to analyze the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Discussions on policy recommendations, systemic risk, prevention of regulatory capture, and critiques covering cryptocurrencies, ICOs, NFTs, DeFi, “Web3” and blockchains will be covered. This conference brings together the best minds in journalism, law, policy, technology, regulation and banking for two days of panel discussions and community building.
- Crypto’s Environmental Impact
- The Politics of Bitcoin & Crypto
- Is Crypto the New Internet?
- Celebrity Crypto Endorsers
- Crypto Contagion
- Crypto, Blockchain, Education
- The Current State of Regulation
- Football & Crypto
- Crypto Lobbying and Regulatory Capture
- Crypotopia – land of the promised vs. virtual
- 17:15 Welcome
- 17:30 Panel Discussion
20:00 Drinks and Networking
Tickets for this event are complimentary (but limited) book your space now.